The Rose Corporation is a boutique real estate development and asset management firm which develops more than just real estate. With sensibility, selectivity and passion, The Rose Corporation applies deep knowledge, prudent entrepreneurship and strong relationships to its investments. With The Rose Corporation, it’s not just an investment, it’s an opportunity to bring a vision into reality. Founded in 1982 by Sam Reisman, The Rose Corporation has been involved in the development of residential, retirement and commercial properties – always with a focus on exceptional architecture, outstanding construction and the creation of properties that retain and grow their value over time. The Rose Corporation’s investments extend throughout North America, including real estate, automotive, clean energy, event rentals and food catering.
Over the years, The Rose Corporation has earned a reputation for honesty and candor — no matter what the winds of fortune brought in any given moment. In time, this experience strengthened resilience, informed investment and decision making, and forged stronger relationships with partners and investors alike. The Rose Corporation imbues passion into the execution of every facet of its business. The Rose Corporation has both breadth and depth of experience, and that means authentic, adaptive, actionable intelligence. Direct experience as a builder/developer and asset manager in a wide range of real estate asset classes gives The Rose Corporation the kind of hands-on real-estate know-how not easily acquired, not grasped through outsourcing and impossible to substitute. The Rose Corporation is renowned for pairing their talents with top architectural and interior design firms to ensure outstanding results.
One of Toronto’s most vibrant and respected full-service architectural and design studios, award winning RAW Design possesses an international design sensibility and a wealth of local experience in most building types.
PATTON DESIGN STUDIO INC.
For over 40 years, Patton Design has been recognized for excellence in a wide range of design projects – prestigious high-rise and low-rise developments as well as some of the region’s finest private city and country residences.
MILBORNE REAL ESTATE
The dominant force in Canadian condominium marketing, Milborne has served clients on projects ranging from vacation homes to high-density multiuse developments around the world.
MCOUAT PARTNERSHIP MARKETING
Canada’s leading real estate marketers, McOuat Partnership is a multi-award winning team of designers and marketers who specialize in branding buildings and communities across Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean.
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE. RESOURCE-EFFICIENT.
The Davis has been designed to meet LEED Silver requirements, providing residents with a home that confidently incorporates the latest in advanced energy efficient building methods and materials. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system is the most highly regarded and widely recognized global certification program for sustainable development. Applications are registered for LEED Certification and awarded upon the building’s completion.
• Location offers high quality transit to residents
• Local amenities within easy walking distance (800m)
• Reduced outdoor water usage and rain harvesting for irrigation
• Low flow and efficient plumbing fixtures
• Whole building water metering, 2 sub-meters
• Energy efficient heating, lighting and water consuming systems
• Superior building envelope with energy efficient HVAC system
• Enhanced indoor air quality
• Low-emitting paints, flooring, ceilings and other materials used in construction
• Building & suite monitoring of heating & cooling, lighting and electrical usage
• Green refrigerants used, no CFC’s
• Bright interior spaces with views to the outdoors
• Sound protection throughout occupied spaces
• Targetted 75% waste diversion rate
• Reduced Waste: Bins are provided for recyclables
• Responsible management of construction waste