Set on a striking podium, evoking a strong foundation punctuated by expansive framed windows, The Davis will reach upward as a shining vision in gleaming glass. Glass balconies provide unencumbered views while the tall windows and vertical accents accentuate the building’s aspirational heights of elegance. A large rooftop terrace atop the podium provides stunning views and an impressive double height Lobby and amenity spaces connect residents to the manicured exterior landscape through abundant ground level windows.
Step Up to Urban Living
Experience life on your own terms. A place where you can do everything you want without worrying about upkeep. Enjoy the pleasure of staying fit and healthy, hosting a party for friends and family or relaxing on a rooftop overlooking nature. You can do all of this and more with the spectacular array of amenities at The Davis. If you love the energy and vibrancy of an uptown address, then you want to call this home.
• Beautifully landscaped courtyard and grounds
• Sleek, modern, upscale lobby and lounge
• State-of-the-art fitness centre and yoga studio
• Elegantly appointed party room with kitchen
• Furnished guest suites for your out-of-town friends
• Spectacular, landscaped rooftop terrace
• Pet spa, bike racks and so much more!
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE. RESOURCE-EFFICIENT.
The Davis has been designed to meet LEED Silver requirements, providing residents with a home that confidently incorporates the latest in advanced energy efficient building methods and materials. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system is the most highly regarded and widely recognized global certification program for sustainable development. Applications are registered for LEED Certification and awarded upon the building’s completion.
• Location offers high quality transit to residents
• Local amenities within easy walking distance (800m)
• Reduced outdoor water usage and rain harvesting for irrigation
• Low flow and efficient plumbing fixtures
• Whole building water metering, 2 sub-meters
• Energy efficient heating, lighting and water consuming systems
• Superior building envelope with energy efficient HVAC system
• Enhanced indoor air quality
• Low-emitting paints, flooring, ceilings and other materials used in construction
• Building & suite monitoring of heating & cooling, lighting and electrical usage
• Green refrigerants used, no CFC’s
• Bright interior spaces with views to the outdoors
• Sound protection throughout occupied spaces
• Targetted 75% waste diversion rate
• Reduced Waste: Bins are provided for recyclables
• Responsible management of construction waste